We believe that God is fine tuning and preparing us for the future of Christopher's Hope Ministry in Haiti. We are committed to being in constant prayer about what's to come for Jan, the staff, and the "Hopester's".
As we dream and consider what may come in the future we have a few things we have been praying for. These include:
- A reliable vehicle or vehicles that can transport all of the "Hopesters"
- Three orphanage houses
- A building for Institute of Hope
- A large playground area with playground equipment and a soccer field close to the school and orphanage
- Americans in Haiti to supervise the houses
- Americans and Haitians working together to raise up world changers through the school and orphanages of CHM
We pray that future carpenters, masons, welders, cooks, laundry workers, painters, mechanics, maintenance staff, and more will have their own memories of being raised up at #1 Hope Street orphange and will keep those memories alive and well.
"Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."